13 October 2008

VEGASSSSS

Just wanted to give a quick update while I have the internet for a few minutes. I'm currently in Las Vegas for work (that's right, how grown up does THAT sound?!?) but I'll be back on Wednesday. At the top of the priority list upon my return include:

1) mass retalliation regarding Proposition 8 drama that has been building up on my facebook while ive been away. i just caught sight of the bulk of the drama this evening, and i am OVERFLOWING with response. im giving myself a few days to think it over so i dont say anything rash, although no promises to how calm the end product will actually come across.

2) go get a Gold's Gym pass. i have just been informed its only $9 a month for Orange Soda employees. heck yessssssss

3) plan my nextttt trip to vegas

Yeah, I guess that's pretty much it. I thought the list would be longer, but I guess my life is pretty easy these days. Anyways, just wanted you to know I am alive, and also send out a minor press release that MY LIFE IS AWESOME. Seriously, you should be jealous of me.

No comments: