19 February 2008

Over the weekend, I drove Travis's van for a while, and basically fell in love with it. It is GIANT, relatively unattractice, and SO FREAKING SWEET. Aside from the fact that it was nice to just have a car and be mobile for a bit, my mind started racing with ideas on how to completely pimp out this beastly thing.

First of all, I would paint the entire thing. There was a van parked at Schuman roundabout in Brussels every day that was simply amazing. I'm not as cool as the bearded man who drove that one, by any means... but I could work on it-by growin out some dreads, for example.

After painting it (although i would leave babbles about the apocalypse out of it) I could replace the back seat with a bed, throw in some Rasta curtains, replace the carpet with shag, and eventually upgrade to a mini-fridge.


Quite possibly the best idea I ever had.


In other news, OBAMA WON WISCONSIN yesterday, giving him his tenth straight victory in the primaries. Is it even possible to express how much I love that man? NO, I think not. Although if you've had even one conversation with me in the last month you might have an idea...



I could go on about the million reasons I respect him and why I think he would be a great President... but I think I'll save that for another day. I could probably write a book about it, really. Until I work up the initiative to do that, go look it up yourself!!!


No comments: