03 June 2008

AFRICA BOUND

OFFICIALLY BOOKED.

I'm more excited than these Ugandan dancers themselves.
Departure: Tuesday July 8th 12:50pm from SLC
Land: Thursday July 10th 2:30pm in Entebbe, UGANDA
with stops in: Houston, United Arab Emirates (guess who's roamin the streets of Dubai for 12 hours?!?!), and Ethiopia.
My life is basically amazing.
Staying a grand total of 7 weeks, so I will return to grand ole America on Wed Aug 27th.
All further Africa-related updates can be found on my other blog, found here. And tomorrow I will make a real update, which may or may not be a cool one. For now I'm going to clock out, and celebrate.

2 comments:

LEESH said...

you in uganda, and me, well, somewhere in europe! man our parents must be proud! xoxo

Janessa said...

girrllll! I'm so so glad you're going!! you will never regret it! forget all the money shiz, its all just $, & won't matter a yr from now. yesss, ur going!